What is Factoring?|
- Factoring is an arrangement that can utilize your accounts receivable to finance growth without diluting equity for debt.
- It provides your company with the necessary capital to operate, pay suppliers and grow.
- Factoring is not a business loan. It involves selling your invoices at a discount for immediate cash.
- We wait to get paid, while you get immediate use of the funds.
How Does Factoring Work?
- You deliver goods or services and invoice your customer for them.
- You sell the invoice to New Capital Funding. We give you the first installment of your invoice.
- You get funds in one to three days to run your business.
- Once the customer pays us, you get the second installment and are charged a small fee for the transaction.